Cheetos Mystery Egg Challenge Sweepstakes
- Enter between June 19, 2019 to June 1, 2019
- Cheetos.com/Easter is sponsored by Frito-Lay North America, Inc.
- Employees of Frito-Lay North America, Inc. are not allowed to enter
The Cheetos Easter Egg sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase is required in order to enter and more than $61,000 in prizes will be given away!
Contestants can enter with a code from a speciality marked bag of Cheetos or without purchase by mail. The following speciality marked bags of Cheetos products will contain a code:
- CHEETOS bags of CHEETOS Puffs
- CHEETOS Crunchy
- CHEETOS Crunchy FLAMIN’ HOT
- CHEETOS Paws
- CHEETOS SWEETOS Cinnamon Sugar Puffs
- CHEETOS SWEETOS Caramel Puffs snack
Please note the Cheetos Easter sweepstakes product code will be 9 to 11 digits in length and located below the “guaranteed fresh” statement on the front of the bag.
Contestants who would like to enter without purchase can write to: CHEETOS Mystery Egg Challenge Bag Code Request, PO Box 760006, Dept. 881-765, El Paso, TX 88576-0006. Please includes the contestants full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, and email address in the mailing. The contestant will receive a FREE CheetosEaster.com game code to the email address provided in the letter.
CheetosEaster.com Promotional Notes
- Once the contestant has obtained the promotional code they will have to enter it at cheetoseaster.com
- Contestants are allowed to enter up to 10 times per day!
- All contestants MUST have a valid email address in order to enter
- The Cheetos Easter Egg sweepstakes is sponsored by Frito-Lay, Inc. who are based at 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099
Those who would like to see a winners list associated with the Cheetos Easter promotion can write to: CHEETOS Mystery Challenge Winner’s List, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 881-765, Minneapolis, MN 55402… please include proper postage and make the request before June 30, 2019.