Win £250 in EWM Cares Prize Drawing
- The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Cares Survey Sweepstakes will run monthly
- The £250 prize draw will take place during the first week of the month
- EWMCares.com is sponsored by Edinburgh Woollen Mill
What in the world is needed in order to take the survey?
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Cares Survey requires the entry code in order to begin (the entry code is either the 6 digit code found on the Edinburgh Woollen Mill receipt or the entry code number from the EWM Cares invite card.
- Make a purchase at Edinburgh Woollen Mill
- Save the receipt as the survey code will be needed (those who tossed the receipt the trash may have some dumpster diving to do assuming the receipt is not covered in last nights red sauce)
- Access a computer and navigate to ewmcares.com
- Answer all the survey questions
- Enter the £250 prize draw sweepstakes
Need to know information (EWMCares.com Survey Notes)
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete
- The odds of winning the £250 will depend on how many customers take the survey monthly
- This survey sweepstakes is similar to the TellTims.com promotion
- Most 9 AM to 5:30 PM GMT Monday through Friday
- The survey is powered by InMoment Inc. (one of the world-wide leaders in survey feedback technology)
Edinburgh Woollen Mill (EWM) is a United Kingdom based retailer specialising in clothing, homewares, gifts, and destination shopping. The retailer is super popular with tourist and targets consumers over the age of 40. Those who would like to save 10% on their next order should sign up for . In order to register and save 10% the customer will have to provide their first/last name along with their email address.
Not happy with the survey or service? Contact:
Any questions in regards to EWMCares.com can be directed to 0808 202 0242 (United Kingdom) or +44 (0) 1387 382 732 (International).
How to take the EWMCares survey?
In order to take the survey and possibly win the mouth-watering £250 prize please visit ewmcares.com and follow the on-screen instructions.